3

For those of you who can't get enough of the 'True Love' stories


Try LGMH - LoveGivesMeHope!

Why LoveGivesMeHope?

As GivesMeHope grew, we noticed that the "True Love" category page was receiving as many visitors per day as most of the other categories combined. But we were only posting an average of one love story per day. So instead of having GivesMeHope be taken over by love stories, we decided to create a separate site for those who can't get enough!

In other news... GMH was featured in Girlfriend Magazine in Australia! Woo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you guys have an RSS/Atom feed for LGMH?

Anonymous said...

So, a couple of weeks ago my crush, I had like him for months, the whole school year really, he texted me.
His text said: "Your sister told me that you have a crush on me. Is that true?"

I expected him to reject me if I told him how I truly felt, so me being myself responded "You have a girlfriend so it doesn't even matter."

He said back, "Oh. Well her and I broke up." I asked why. He said it was because he liked someone else. I asked him who.

He responded: "You. I've had a crush on you for so long. I thought you weren't interested, so I tried to let you go. I couldn't."

We've been together for almost a month now. It's too early to know if it will work out, but I'm all in on this relationship and I really hope it does. I'm 100% in love with him now.

I love you so much, babe. You are my everything

Anonymous said...

I was warned about the losers in tinfoil so I wasn't expecting to you be my knight in shining armour.

Post a Comment